Fire Protection & Low Voltage Solutions for Property Managers
As a commercial property manager in the Mid-South, nothing takes higher priority than the protection of life and property. You face countless issues related to fire safety and building security, not to mention strict industry regulations.
Before you become overwhelmed, learn more about the fire protection and low voltage solutions from State Systems, Inc. As a premier building systems integrator, we can help you select the right solutions for your property. Then, we integrate your systems so they work together for optimal performance and simplified fire and life safety management.
Fire Protection Solutions for Property Managers
Many fire protection systems are hardwired into your building and must be carefully designed and installed for the best results. Here are the solutions available from State Systems:
- Fire alarms: No fire protection system is complete without a fire alarm. Critical for life safety, fire alarms alert building occupants of the need to evacuate in a fire or other emergency. These are complex systems with many components that must work together flawlessly for proper operation, including smoke detectors, control panels, pull stations, strobe lights, horns, and more.
- Fire sprinklers: A sprinkler system is your building’s first line of defense against fires. When properly designed, installed, and maintained, a single sprinkler head may be enough to douse a small fire before it grows into a real threat.
- Automatic fire suppression systems: In scenarios where sprinklers aren’t appropriate, an automatic fire suppression system may meet your needs. Protect things like financial records, electronic data storage, industrial equipment, healthcare records, collectibles, historical archives, and more.
- Emergency exit lighting: Some emergencies result in power outages. Emergency exit lighting is an important life safety system that helps maintain order by keeping vital hallways, stairwells, and exit routes illuminated during an evacuation scenario.
Low Voltage Solutions for Property Managers
Your building probably requires a broad range of low voltage electrical systems to function safely and securely. The following building systems and products are available from State Systems:
- Structured cabling systems: Whether you choose a copper, fiber optic, or coaxial cabling solution, structured cabling is the basic foundation on which all other network equipment depends, from your fire alarm to your security cameras to your access control system.
- CCTV: Closed-circuit television systems utilize cameras and digital recorders to monitor activity around your building, with images transmitted from cameras to the recorder in real time. With the right network setup, you can also view live and recorded feeds remotely over the Internet to remain informed at all times.
- Access control systems: Access control grants you extra security and management over particular parts of your building. Use access cards or biometric scanners for superior security compared to conventional keys.
- Paging and intercom systems: When you need to notify your employees or customers of a situation, nothing beats paging and intercom systems. Your options vary widely, from commercial audio systems for entertainment purposes to mass notification systems used in emergencies.
Benefits of Integrating Fire Protection & Low Voltage Solutions
With help from State Systems, you can integrate the above fire protection and low voltage solutions into a single-point-of-use system. This benefits your employees, customers, and property in several ways:
- Layer solutions to meet a range of threats: When you need to guard against theft, vandalism, and intrusion, a system that’s haphazardly pieced together could leave unintended gaps in your security system. But with a layered, multi-technology approach, it’s much easier to satisfy your security challenges. Your building is also safer from fire when, for example, your paging and intercom system works in tandem with your fire alarm.
- Comply with industry regulations: Fire protection systems, in particular, have stringent codes and regulations. If you fail to meet these requirements, you could be dealt hefty fines and penalties. An integrated system guarantees full-building coverage from multiple angles to ensure you have all your bases covered.
- Monitor all fire protection and low voltage systems: Monitoring is when your system automatically alerts the police or fire department when a security breach or fire is detected. A single streamlined monitoring system ensures complete protection for your building 24/7/365.
- Ease system management: With a totally integrated web-based system, it’s easier than ever to control all aspects of your security and life safety systems, down to the minutest detail, from a single access point. Real-time alerts and remote video access from all your systems come from the same source for the ultimate user-friendliness.
Integrate Fire Protection & Low Voltage Solutions in Your Mid-South Building
At State Systems, we believe that an integrated fire safety and security system is the best way to maximize the strengths of each system. If you’re ready to customize a solution for your Mid-South business, please contact us today and request a free quote. We provide services to businesses in Tennessee, Arkansas, and Mississippi.
State Systems has proven to be a consistently dependable partner in completing their assigned portion of the project on-time and in budget.Cole H. Dennis Read More