Value of a Nurse Call System
With the current state of the healthcare system and tightening budgets, healthcare facilities must increase both efficiency and productivity to optimize the balance of costs to the provider and benefits to the patient. Nurse call systems are a valuable investment for many health care facilities, as they can:
- Improve patient satisfaction
- Increase patient safety and quality of care
- Enhance efficiency of the nursing staff
- Reduce waiting and treatment times
Although installing a nurse call system in your healthcare facility can be a daunting task, it will not only help your organization meet the demands of your patients and staff, but also add to the efficient operations of your facility.
Increase Patient and Nursing Communication
Not just for internal staff use, nurse call systems allow for easier communication between patients and nurses. Many systems offer optional two-way communications between nurses and patients to ensure an effective response for patient care. This can provide patients with an increased sense of security and better customer service—their calls really are being answered.
This seamless form of communication will also create a quieter environment for your healthcare system—nurse stations and hallways alike will be less hectic and noisy with an integrated nurse call system to smooth the communication process between patients and nursing staff.
Improve Patient Satisfaction with a Nurse Call System
A huge value that nurse call systems add to healthcare facilities nationwide is the reduction of wait times for patients. By streamlining communication between staff and also with patients, patients do not have to wait as long for an examining room or for care within their assisted living rooms.
Rather than patients calling out to a nurse outside their room when attempting to locate their assigned staff members, patients can directly call their nurse to report an issue or concern. This enables a patient confined to a bed or instructed to limit movement the ability to alert a nurse of a need for assistance.
Many nurse call systems integrate audio and video communication to ensure that the patient’s call has been promptly received and answered. Decreased wait times can vastly improve patient satisfaction and the reputation of healthcare facilities.
Enhance Your Healthcare Facility’s Efficiency through a Nurse Paging System
With the integration of nurse paging systems and wireless technologies, nurses can receive and respond to patient calls while moving freely around their wing of the hospital or healthcare center. This allows for seamless operation of your healthcare system, possibly leading to:
- Increased staff productivity
- Seeing more patients each day
- Improved patient recovery and response rate
- Accurate and integrated reporting
Installing a Nurse Call System in Memphis, TN
State Systems Inc. understands the communication challenges that face today’s healthcare industry. That’s why we have invested in enhancing our service line with Rauland nurse call systems and products. Rauland is a division of AMETEK, Inc.
For both acute care facilities as well as senior housing and assisted living centers in the Mid-South area, State Systems Inc. technicians are experts at providing solutions for:
- Increasing response time to patient’s requests
- Reducing noise in the facility
- Increasing the productivity of the staff
- Ensuring that patient and staffing reports are accurate
- Improving the overall communication tools of the nursing staff
If you own a health care facility in the Mid-South area call State Systems Inc. today for an estimate!
We offer nurse call systems installation services in:
- Memphis, Fayette County, Tipton County, Bartlett, Arlington, Germantown, Collierville, Lakeland, Millington, Jackson, Dyersburg, Union City and Martin, Tennessee
- Jonesboro and Crittenden County, Arkansas
- Oxford, Tupelo, Batesville, Horn Lake, Olive Branch, Southaven, Hernando, Greenville, Greenwood, Tunica, Clarksdale, Grenada, Senatobia, Cleveland and Desoto County, Mississippi
State Systems’ dedication to succeed in a given task and their willingness and desire to make a difference is a trait that most companies do…Walt Czyrnik Read More