Workplace CPR Training in the Mid-South
Serving Tennessee, Mississippi & Arkansas
Are you looking for a CPR training course for your employees? Certain industries require occupational first aid providers present in the office building to respond to medical emergencies at work.
State Systems, Inc. provides the MEDIC First Aid® Basic Plus CPR, AED and first aid training for adults. Training can be provided at your Tennessee, Mississippi or Arkansas location, or at our Training Center located in Memphis.
Call 866-308-5701 to schedule a CPR training at your Mid-South building or at our Memphis training facility!
CPR, AED & First Aid Training Program from MEDIC First Aid®
State Systems, Inc. provides a training program encompassing CPR, AED and first aid that is designed specifically for the occupational first aid provider. This extremely flexible program will help employers meet OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) and other federal and state regulatory requirements for training employees how to respond and care for medical emergencies at work.
What Our CPR Training Includes
For companies located throughout the Mid-South, we offer training programs for up to 12 adults for each 4.5 hour certified course. By maximizing the student to instructor ratio in our workplace CPR training courses, we can ensure that each participant has enough hands on experience with the equipment and instructional material to meet OSHA and other regulatory requirements.
Each participant will receive a:
- Student Guide
- Wallet Skill Guide
- Successful Completion Card
The MEDIC First Aid® Basic Plus training encompasses:
- Sudden cardiac arrest
- Basic CPR skills
- Basic life support care
- Foreign body airway obstruction
- First aid assessment
- Caring for serious injury
- Caring for sudden illness
- Environmental emergencies
- And more considerations and specific injuries
Once successfully passing our CPR training course, the participant is certified for up to two years. Our Fire Protection Project Manager, Paul Krodel, is a MEDIC First Aid®/CPR Level 3 Trainer. Watch Paul discuss the importance of CPR training on ABC 24:
We offer CPR training courses in the following Mid-South cities and their surrounding areas:
- Arkansas (AR): Arkadelphia, Benton, Blytheville, Clinton, Conway, El Dorado, Forrest City, Helena-West Helena, Hope, Hot Springs, Jonesboro, Little Rock, Marion, Monticello, Mountain View, Murfreesboro, North Little Rock, Paragould, Pine Bluff, Russellville, Texarkana, and Wynne
- Mississippi (MS): Batesville, Clarksdale, Cleveland, DeSoto County, Greenville, Greenwood, Grenada, Hernando, Horn Lake, Olive Branch, Oxford, Senatobia, Southaven, Tunica and Tupelo
- Tennessee (TN): Arlington, Bartlett, Collierville, Dyersburg, Fayette County, Germantown, Jackson, Lakeland, Martin, Memphis, Millington, Tipton County and Union City
State Systems has provided us with excellent, reliable service and detailed reports through inspections of our facility. We are very pleased and plan on utilizing…Glenda Temple Read More