Kidde Fire Extinguishers
Installation, Replacement & Training in the Mid-South
Fire extinguishers are an integral part of your building’s fire protection plan. At State Systems Inc., we’ve partnered with Kidde, a leading manufacturer of fire extinguishers. If you need fire extinguisher service or training for your Kidde units or wish to have those fire extinguishers installed, contact us today.
For service in the Mid-South, including Tennessee, Mississippi or Arkansas, call us at 901-531-6550.
Types of Extinguishers from Kidde
Kidde is a leading manufacture in commercial fire protection products—and that reputation continues to their line of fire extinguishers. In fact, the founder patented the first portable fire extinguisher in 1917.
Kidde offers seven lines of commercial and industrial use and rated extinguishers, including:
- Pro Line Series – their most popular line features durable aluminum and/or brass valves and metal handles and levers. Available in 5-lb, 10-lb and 20-lb models, they all meet or exceed minimum requirements as recommended by the NFPA.
- Pro Plus Series – these are designed for industrial and commercial fire protection needs. They feature touch metal cylinders and meet or exceed national code requirements.
- Carbon Dioxide Series – suited for flammable liquid or electrical fire hazards, they are the best fit for indoor computer rooms or areas with delicate equipment that need a clean agent. They will not leave any residue or damage equipment.
- Halotron Series – similar to the carbon dioxide models, these are suited for computer rooms, data storage, telecommunication rooms, or high-tech industrial areas that need an effective clean agent with an extended discharge range. They are an environmentally-friendly alternative to Halon.
- Water & Wet Chemical Series – these meet the Class K requirements for kitchen or restaurant fires.
- Wheeled Series – designed for single person operation and able to fit through standard doorways, these extinguishers provide fire-fighting power to high risk fire hazards and are available in Purple K and ABC dry chemical agents.
- Marine & Vehicle Series – these were designed to protect boats and road vehicles alike. The Mariner line covers most watercraft fire hazards, is U.S.C.G. approved, and comes with a corrosion resistant finish. The Control line has both rechargeable and disposable models, have brackets to keep the unit secure in the vehicle and are DOT approved.
Our Services in the Mid-South
At State Systems, we strive to provide full-service fire protection to protect your life and property. Part of that starts with your fire extinguishers. We provide installation, inspection, training, and replacement of Kidde fire extinguishers. Learn more about our services below or call us at 901-531-6550 to request an estimate.
Fire Extinguisher Training
At State Systems, we know that even the best fire extinguishers are basically useless if you don’t have people who know how to use them. That’s why we provide annual hands-on fire extinguisher training that complies with Occupational Health and Safety (OSHA) standards. Fire extinguisher training has been shown to increase fire extinguisher effectiveness by increasing employee confidence, thus making them more effective at fighting fires. If you have Kidde fire extinguishers installed in your Mid-South building but need to schedule training for your employees, call us today at 901-531-6550!
We offer fire extinguisher installation services and training in these cities and the surrounding areas:
- Arkansas (AR): Blytheville, Forrest City, Helena-West Helena, Jonesboro, Marion, Paragould and Wynne
- Mississippi (MS): Batesville, Clarksdale, Cleveland, DeSoto County, Greenville, Greenwood, Grenada, Hernando, Horn Lake, Olive Branch, Oxford, Senatobia, Southaven, Tunica and Tupelo
- Tennessee (TN): Arlington, Bartlett, Collierville, Dyersburg, Fayette County, Germantown, Jackson, Lakeland, Martin, Memphis, Millington, Tipton County and Union City
We have found State Systems’ personnel to be very knowledgeable and professional in their work. We probably push the technical envelope harder than most customers…Brien Taylor Read More