Commercial Kitchen Fire Protection System Inspection
Protecting Life & Property in Tennessee, Mississippi and Arkansas
Having your kitchen fire suppression system inspected regularly by a licensed fire protection company is just as important as proper installation. We provide inspections and repair services on all types and brands of restaurant fire suppression systems, including:
- Ansul R-102 Liquid Agent system
- Ansul PIRANHA Dual Agent system
- Pyro-Chem Kitchen Knight II system
- Kidde WHDR Restaurant system
- And more
If you need to schedule an inspection of the fire protection systems in your commercial kitchen or restaurant, contact us online or call 901-531-6550 to schedule your inspection today!
Our Inspection Process
Our certified and insured technicians can inspect, test and (if needed) repair every part of your commercial kitchen’s fire protection system. We will ensure that every component of your complete system is in working order, including:
- Control heads
- Nozzles and caps
- Remote pull station
- Electric and gas shut offs
- Fire alarm connections
- Pressurized and non-pressurized tanks and gauges
- System cartridges and cylinders
- Piping and copper tubing
Should our technicians find anything wrong with your restaurant’s fire protection system, we will work with you to schedule and complete repairs properly so that your kitchen, employees, customers and assets are always protected from an emergency!
For more information on our inspection process for these commercial kitchen fire protection systems, call us at 901-531-6550.
Restaurant Fire Protection System Inspection Services in TN, MS & AR
To schedule testing service or regular inspection for your Mid-South area restaurant or commercial kitchen, contact the professionals at State Systems Inc. Call us today at 901-531-6550.
We offer fire suppression system inspections in:
- Arkansas (AR): Blytheville, Forrest City, Helena-West Helena, Jonesboro, Marion, Paragould and Wynne
- Mississippi (MS): Batesville, Clarksdale, Cleveland, DeSoto County, Greenville, Greenwood, Grenada, Hernando, Horn Lake, Olive Branch, Oxford, Senatobia, Southaven, Tunica and Tupelo
- Tennessee (TN): Arlington, Bartlett, Collierville, Dyersburg, Fayette County, Germantown, Jackson, Lakeland, Martin, Memphis, Millington, Tipton County and Union City
It’s not productive for me to be calling five different people to inspect and service five different kinds of fire alarms – nor can I…Michael Carson Read More