Vent Hood Inspections and Cleaning
State Systems Inc. Proudly Serves Tennessee, Arkansas and Mississippi
As a busy restaurant owner, your days are filled with the intricacies of running an efficient business. Still, you can’t allow something as important as vent hood inspections and cleaning to be put on the backburner.
That’s why you should leave the job to State Systems Inc. We provide inspections and cleaning for restaurants and commercial kitchens across the Mid-South, including Tennessee, Arkansas and Mississippi. Call us at 866-308-5701 or contact us online for more information or to request an estimate.
Importance of Vent Hood Inspections and Cleaning
The vent hood is responsible for exhausting heat and fumes to the outside so the kitchen remains a safe, pleasant place for your employees to work. Failure to keep on top of regular vent hood inspections and cleaning could put your commercial kitchen in a bad place:
- Poor airflow allows odor and smoke to linger in the kitchen and even permeate the dining area. This could make your restaurant unappealing to customers and hurt your bottom line.
- Poor airflow causes grease and grime to linger on surfaces in the cooking area, greatly increasing the risk of an out-of-control fire.
- The buildup of bacteria in a poorly vented kitchen can negatively affect food quality, safety and public health.
- Poorly functioning vent hoods make for a very hot kitchen, causing your air conditioner to kick into overdrive and send your restaurant’s utility bills through the roof.
- Neglected vent hoods experience more wear and tear, eventually leading to costly replacements. This is why skipping vent hood inspections doesn’t save you money in the long run.
When to Schedule Vent Hood Inspection and Cleaning
The standards for cleaning vent hood systems are as follows:
- Monthly for kitchens cooking with solid fuel
- Quarterly for high-volume kitchens offering 24-hour service,charbroiling, wok cooking, etc.
- Semi-annually for moderate-volume cooking operations
- Annually for low-volume commercial kitchens serving churches, day camps, senior centers, etc.
Benefits of Hiring a Professional for Vent Hood Inspections
The certified and insured technicians at State Systems are qualified to inspect and clean your vent hood system. Choosing State Systems to handle the job is ideal if you want to enjoy a job well done. Our technicians have years of experience cleaning vent hoods. They know how to take them apart and put them back together properly. With their expertise, our team can make sure your system is in compliance with fire codes at all times.
For a safer, cleaner, odor-free kitchen, keep on top of vent hood inspections and cleaning. For a professional job you can count on, contact State Systems today! We serve restaurants and commercial kitchens throughout these cities and the surrounding areas:
- Arkansas (AR):Blytheville, Forrest City, Helena-West Helena, Jonesboro, Marion, Paragould and Wynne
- Mississippi (MS):Batesville, Clarksdale, Cleveland, DeSoto County, Greenville, Greenwood, Grenada, Hernando, Horn Lake, Olive Branch, Oxford, Senatobia, Southaven, Tunica and Tupelo
- Tennessee (TN):Arlington, Bartlett, Collierville, Dyersburg, Fayette County, Germantown, Jackson, Lakeland, Martin, Memphis, Millington, Tipton County and Union City
State Systems has been an integral part of the Mid-South IEC’s success. Whether it is aiding the IEC in the reorganization of training curriculum, getting…Read More