Allworx Telephone System Authorized Dealer
Serving Tennessee, Arkansas & Mississippi with Full-Service Telephone System Services
Do you run a business in the Mid-South? Are you thinking of adding business phones or expanding the number you currently have? No matter what your plans are, State Systems, Inc. can accommodate your needs as an Allworx telephone authorized dealer.
Started in 1997, Allworx is an award-winning VoIP communication systems company headquartered in Rochester, New York. Since its launch, Allworx has installed solutions at more than 45,000 small- to medium-size business sites. The company believes that since your business is one of a kind, your communication system should be as well.
Comprehensive business phones from Allworx are only available through authorized dealers like State Systems. This allows you to enjoy customizable solutions so you end up with the precise features you need to run your business communications successfully.
Features of Allworx Business Phones
Allworx products are designed to function flawlessly right out of the box, but you also have extensive customization options if you need them. Consider the many benefits of choosing State Systems to design and install an Allworx business phone system at your site:
- Innovation:The ability to look forward and design future-proof solutions is one reason Allworx is a leader in IP based phone systems today. Even now, product innovation is never complete. Allworx continues to release software updates based on customer feedback to enhance the user experience.
- Value:Unlike many other phone options, you have the choice to combine analog and VoIP phones from Allworx. This means you can convert your system gradually if you prefer not to upgrade all at once, allowing for the lowest expansion cost possible. Plus, since you can pick and choose which features you want, you don’t waste money on functions you’ll never use.
- Reliability:Allworx demonstrates dedication to its product line by providing ongoing support for every product the company has ever sold. On a daily basis, you can count on Allworx phones to work seamlessly and cost less to use thanks to fewer moving parts and enhanced energy efficiency. In addition, disaster recovery services help you make it through crisis situations unscathed.
- Customer focus:Trying out new technology is overwhelming, but with Allworx, it doesn’t have to be this way. Ease of use, intuitive interfaces, effortless expansion options and customizable features let you replace the system you have today without skipping a beat.
- Quality:Cost-effective warranties give you peace of mind, knowing you have invested in a quality business phone system. Plus, the strict control of only distributing products through Allworx telephone authorized dealers ensures quality design and installation every time.
Allworx Business Phone Options for Mid-South Companies
What are you looking for in a business phone? A flexible design, speakerphone, backlit display and easy-to-read feature keys come standard with every model from Allworx, as do portability between home, office and remote sites. Whatever you need, Allworx has the right option for you.
- 9202E:A powerful entry-level solution, this compact phone works great on small work surfaces. It’s perfect if you need high functionality in a low-call-traffic environment without the extra costs of more advanced phones.
- 9204G:This simple model is perfect for many small- to medium-size business communications. If you have minimal need for call line appearances, this is the right solution for you. The phone has four programmable features keys, a high-fidelity handset and visual ring indicator to alert you of incoming calls, among other great features.
- 9212L:Looking for a solution for your high-call-volume office? This phone is perfect, what with multiple phone line support, a high-fidelity handset, built-in headset connectivity, speed dialing functionality and much more.
- 9224:This is the most sophisticated phone available from Allworx. It offers a variety of line appearances, call appearances, busy lamp fields, speed dials and a host of other capabilities. It comes with 24 programmable function keys out of the box with the option to grow to 48, 72 or 96 with Tx 92/24 Expanders. A high-fidelity handset ensures a clear connection, and built-in headset connectivity adds flexibility to your conversations.
Choose State Systems, Inc. as Your Allworx Telephone Authorized Dealer
With decades of experience servicing business telephone systems and our status as an Allworx authorized dealer, you know you can rely on State Systems, Inc. to get your phone system up and running. From single-site offices with 10 employees to multi-site businesses with thousands of telephones, no project is too big or too small for our design and installation team to manage.
When you’re ready to learn more about Allworx business phones, please contact us online. We proudly design, install and maintain telephone systems for businesses across the Mid-South, including the following cities and their surrounding areas:
Arkansas (AR): Blytheville, Conway, El Dorado, Fayetteville, Forrest City, Helena-West Helena, Hot Springs, Jonesboro, Little Rock, Marion, Paragould, Pine Bluff, Searcy, Texarkana, West Memphis and Wynne
Mississippi (MS): Batesville, Clarksdale, Cleveland, DeSoto County, Greenville, Greenwood, Grenada, Hernando, Horn Lake, Olive Branch, Oxford, Senatobia, Southaven, Tunica and Tupelo
Tennessee (TN): Arlington, Bartlett, Collierville, Dyersburg, Fayette County, Germantown, Jackson, Lakeland, Martin, Memphis, Millington, Tipton County and Union City
We’ve tried other companies, but none have compared to State Systems.Jerry Corley Read More