ESI Telephone System Authorized Dealer
Serving Tennessee, Arkansas & Mississippi with Full-Service Telephone System Services
Are you opening a new office in the Mid-South? Do you want to upgrade the telephone system in your office space? Is your business growing and you’re hoping to add more phones? Whatever your needs, State Systems, Inc. can accommodate you as an ESI telephone authorized dealer. We serve the entire Mid-South region, including Tennessee, Arkansas and Mississippi.
Founded in 1987, Estech Systems, Inc. (ESI) is a privately held corporation based in Plano, Texas. Over the years, ESI has evolved as technology has changed, now offering solutions ranging from high-performance on-premises business phones to cloud service business phones, both of which are available in multiple deployment modes and backed by superior technical support.
Business solutions from ESI are only available through authorized dealers like State Systems. This allows you to enjoy end-to-end solutions with the power to choose the precise features you need to run your business communications successfully.
Features of ESI Business Phones
Even in a world of emails and social media, the desktop phone remains the hub of many business communications today. When you choose phones from ESI, you benefit from advanced capabilities and intuitive features for convenient, efficient everyday use.
Here are some of the benefits you can expect when you let State Systems help you upgrade to ESI telephones:
- Purposeful design:Every ESI business phone is intentionally designed to work with other ESI solutions to deliver the most integrated performance and the best business communication possible.
- One-touch features:Gone are the days of memorizing crazy codes to use your business phone. ESI makes it easy to record calls, make transfers, park calls, check voice mail or start conference calls with the touch of a button.
- Intuitive use:The combination of advanced capabilities and user-friendly functionality makes an ESI business phone a pleasure to use every day.
- Tech support:It’s easy to discover the ins and outs of your new business phone thanks to integrated tech support built into every model. Simply press the HELP button on your desktop phone for instant access to a helpful online menu. To speak with an ESI technical support staff member, you can also dial *611.
- Lifetime warranty:Sign up for cloud services and enjoy an advanced warranty for the life of your contract.
ESI Business Phone Options for Your Mid-South Company
As you consider choosing ESI to be your business communication specialist, realize that you can choose from powerful on-premises business phones or advanced cloud services business phones. State Systems can help you make the right selection. Regardless of your choice, every phone comes with the same standard features, including speakerphone, a backlit display, dedicated voicemail button and the ESI quick help button. Here are your choices:
- ESI 30D:This option makes the perfect business phone if your office has low-traffic phone use. This model still grants you access to the best system features, simply with fewer options for customization. Twelve programmable keys and a two-line, 32-character display provides the functionality you need at the most reasonable price.
- ESI 55D:With an impressive combination of power and ease-of-use, this business phone makes it easy to get things done. It features 16 programmable keys out of the box with the opportunity to expand up to 150 if you add optional Expansion Consoles. A three-line, 56-character display makes it easy to read incoming calls and other phone functions.
- ESI 60:If your office has more active phone use, this option can help you achieve maximum productivity. With 48 programmable keys (up to 168 with optional Expansion Consoles) and two adjustable backlit displays, you won’t miss a thing.
- ESI 30SIP:If you’re a low-traffic ESI Cloud PBX user, this phone is the perfect way to enjoy all the best system features without paying for customization. It comes with 12 programmable keys and a two-line, 32-character display. In addition to the quick help key, this phone also grants you access to the web-based help dashboard.
- ESI 45SIP:For highly active ESI Cloud PBX users, this is the right business phone for you. It offers more customizability and also comes with the web-based help dashboard.
Choose State Systems as Your ESI Telephone Authorized Dealer
Decades of experience servicing telephone systems combined with our status as an ESI authorized dealer means you can count on State Systems, Inc. to get your business phones up and running. From offices with a single phone to systems that support thousands of lines, no project is too large or too small for our design and installation team to handle.
When you’re ready to enjoy the best ESI has to offer, please contact us online. We proudly provide telephone system design, installation and maintenance for businesses across the Mid-South, including the following cities and their surrounding areas:
Arkansas (AR): Blytheville, Conway, El Dorado, Fayetteville, Forrest City, Helena-West Helena, Hot Springs, Jonesboro, Little Rock, Marion, Paragould, Pine Bluff, Searcy, Texarkana, West Memphis and Wynne
Mississippi (MS): Batesville, Clarksdale, Cleveland, DeSoto County, Greenville, Greenwood, Grenada, Hernando, Horn Lake, Olive Branch, Oxford, Senatobia, Southaven, Tunica and Tupelo
Tennessee (TN): Arlington, Bartlett, Collierville, Dyersburg, Fayette County, Germantown, Jackson, Lakeland, Martin, Memphis, Millington, Tipton County and Union City
State Systems has provided us with excellent, reliable service and detailed reports through inspections of our facility. We are very pleased and plan on utilizing…Glenda Temple Read More