Fire Alarm Installation in Little Rock
A properly designed and installed fire alarm is a foundational component of your fire protection system. The presence of a reliable fire alarm in your building ensures total code compliance, but more importantly, it saves lives. The blaring sirens and flashing lights of a fire alarm tell occupants to evacuate the building long before they smell smoke or see flames.
State Systems has years of experience designing and installing fire alarms for businesses throughout the Little Rock area. Our team is highly qualified to deliver this service, and we won’t deem the job complete until you’re 100 percent satisfied.
To request an estimate for fire alarm design and installation in Little Rock, please call us today at 901-531-6550.
Edwards Systems Technology Fire Alarm Solutions
State Systems offers top-of-the-line fire alarm panels and components from Edwards Systems Technology (EST). For over 130 years, EST has been instrumental in developing innovative life safety systems. Our strategic partnership with this forward-thinking company allows us to meet our clients’ needs with a superior line of fire alarm system solutions.
Components of a Fire Alarm System
When you picture a fire alarm, you probably think of strobe lights and sirens, but many other parts are required to make everything work properly. Here are some of the devices we install for our Little Rock area customers:
- Smoke and heat detectors
- Duct detectors
- Sprinkler water flow switches
- Manual pull stations
- Horns, bells, and chimes
- Integrated intercom and paging systems
- Strobe lights
- Electronic signs
- Fire alarm control panels
- Annunciator panels
- Booster panels
- Fire alarm monitoring devices
- Backup batteries
- Networked fire alarm systems
Code-Compliant Fire Alarm Design & Installation Services
We offer design/build solutions to take your fire alarm from conception to completion—no need to juggle multiple fire protection companies for these services. With our focus on total integration systems, you can trust State Systems to meet your building’s needs, no matter how large or complex.
When you partner with us, we assign a project manager to oversee the design and installation process. Here’s what this entails:
- Our CAD technicians work to design a fire alarm system that complies with National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) standards, federal requirements, and local codes.
- We submit the design to the Authority Having Jurisdiction (AHJ) for review. Upon acceptance, we obtain the necessary permits for installation.
- We install and program the fire alarm according to applicable regulations.
- We perform a functional test of all components.
- We perform a full acceptance test as required by the AHJ.
- Our technicians train you in the correct operation of your fire alarm system.
Other Fire Alarm Services in Little Rock
Of course, fire alarm installation is the first step to ensuring a safe, code-compliant building, but more is needed to achieve a functional system over the long term. State Systems offers comprehensive fire alarm services to ensure dependability and compliance for years to come. These services include:
- Fire alarm inspection in Little Rock
- Fire alarm repair in Little Rock
- Fire alarm monitoring in Little Rock
Schedule Fire Alarm Installation in Little Rock, TN
State Systems is your number one source for fire alarm installation across Central Arkansas. We’ll make sure the design, layout, and function of your fire alarm suit your business’s needs flawlessly. Then, trust us for ongoing inspections, maintenance, repair, and monitoring to keep your fire alarm functioning as it should.
To schedule fire alarm installation in Little Rock, please contact State Systems today at 901-531-6550.
They took care of everything and left me feeling confident that the situation was handled in a responsive manner. No issues have been reported to…Erina Von Horn Read More