Vehicle Fire Suppression Services
Serving Tennessee, Arkansas & Mississippi
If your Mid-South business operates machinery or commercial vehicles to get the job done—especially those in the steel mill, landfill, forestry, or waste management industry—it’s important to have an individualized fire protection system for your vehicles.
Vehicle fire suppression systems can:
- Prevent costly repairs
- Keep insurance costs down
- Reduce downtime after a fire emergency
- Help prevent serious, and possible life threatening injuries
At State Systems, Inc., we offer vehicle fire suppression services in the Mid-South area—including Tennessee, Arkansas, and Mississippi. Call us today or contact us online to schedule an estimate on a fire suppression system for your commercial vehicle or fleet of machinery.
Possible Causes of Vehicle Fires
Commercial vehicle fires can be caused by a number of sources:
- Engine Compartment – The engine compartment contains fluids, fuels, oils, and greases, all very near to high heat sources.
- Battery Compartments – Battery compartments are a serious potential fire hazard when combustible material builds on top of the battery.
- Transmission, Torque Converters, and Parking Brakes – These are all a potential high heat source that could cause combustible materials to ignite.
- High Pressure Hoses – A ruptured high pressure hose could also be an ignition source.
Industrial Vehicle Fire Suppression Systems
Industrial vehicles are plagued with potential fire hazards and burn at an alarming rate. These fires pose a serious and grave threat to operator safety and can also disrupt business operations and productivity. Industrial vehicle fire protection systems require regular inspection and strict maintenance in accordance with NFPA 121, NFPA 17, and the manufacturers’ installation manual.
Our highly skilled and trained technicians can inspect and service all types of vehicle fire suppression systems for businesses located in the Mid-South.
Fire Suppression for Metal Processes Vehicles
State Systems, Inc. can design, install, and maintain fire suppression systems within metal processing vehicles (especially for steel mills), including:
- Coil carriers
- Pallet carriers
- High stackers
- Ladle carriers
- Slab carriers
- Slag carrier
- Straddle carriers
Fire Suppression for Forestry Vehicles
If your business or organization is in the forestry industry, it’s important that you have proper and professional fire suppression systems in place for your:
- Combi machines
- Feller bunchers
- Log stackers
- Tub grinders
Fire Suppression for Waste Processing Vehicles
Our technicians also have years of experience installing fire suppression systems within waste processing fleets, especially:
- Landfill compactors
- Refuse trucks
- Transfer/recycle stations
We also offer installation, inspection, repair, and replacement services for fire suppression systems designed for other vehicles within the mining, transportation (including commercial transit buses, rail and port machines, and railway track and structures), power generation/utilities, agribusiness, and aviation industries.
Ansul Vehicle Fire Suppression System Installation
Here at State Systems, Inc., we’re proud to be recognized as an Ansul Double Diamond Alliance Partner for the third consecutive year. We install and maintain vehicle fire suppression systems manufactured by Ansul—a leading commercial fire protection manufacturer. Ansul vehicle fire suppression systems offer:
- 24 hour protection
- Linear or spot heat detection
- Manual release capability
- Control panel with status indicators
- Self-contained battery
- Dry chemical and wet chemical agents available
Vehicle Fire Suppression Systems
We also install the following industrial vehicle fire suppression systems:
- Ansul LVS Vehicle Fire Suppression System
- Ansul A-101 Vehicle Fire Suppression System
- Ansul Checkfire Vehicle Fire Detection System
- Kidde KVS Vehicle Fire Suppression System
- Kidde Sentinel Vehicle Fire Suppression System
Schedule Vehicle Fire Suppression System Services in TN, AR & MS
We offer vehicle fire suppression services in these cities and the surrounding areas:
- Arkansas (AR): Blytheville, Forrest City, Helena-West Helena, Jonesboro, Marion, Paragould, and Wynne
- Mississippi (MS): Batesville, Clarksdale, Cleveland, DeSoto County, Greenville, Greenwood, Grenada, Hernando, Horn Lake, Olive Branch, Oxford, Senatobia, Southaven, Tunica, and Tupelo
- Tennessee (TN): Arlington, Bartlett, Collierville, Dyersburg, Fayette County, Germantown, Jackson, Lakeland, Martin, Memphis, Millington, Tipton County, and Union City
To find out more about the vehicle fire suppression services we offer, or for a quote, contact us or call 866-308-5701.
“As director for a non-profit organization whose budget consists of federal grants, State Systems has been my personal choice to ensure my buses and buildings are safe for the children and staff we serve. I can depend on State Systems and will continue to recommend them not only professionally but personally as well.” – Phyllis Olley, Center Director for Telamon Corporation
We’ve tried other companies, but none have compared to State Systems.Jerry Corley Read More