ABC Fire Extinguishers
Installation & Replacement in Tennessee, Mississippi and Arkansas from State Systems
When a fire breaks out in your office or building, a fire extinguisher is your employees’ first line of defense. A working fire extinguisher and an employee who is comfortable operating one can greatly minimize damage and the spread of a fire. Most office buildings require ABC fire extinguishers—they are multipurpose and the most commonly sold fire extinguisher.
If you need fire extinguisher service, including installation, replacement, or inspection, for your Mid-South building, call State Systems Inc. today. Our technicians can determine if ABC fire extinguishers are right for your needs and provide high quality, professional service that will protect your employees and property in the event of an emergency. Call us today at 866-308-5701 to request a quote or service.
When to Use ABC Fire Extinguishers
ABC fire extinguishers are designed to fight fires within classes A, B, and C:
- Class A: fires from wood, cloth, paper, plastic, etc.
- Class B: fires from flammable liquids (e.g. gasoline)
- Class C: electrical fires from wiring and appliances
Because they are multipurpose, ABC fire extinguishers are commonly found in office buildings, hotels, retails stores, schools and even residential spaces.
ABC Fire Extinguisher Installation
Whether you need to install three fire extinguishers in your smaller office space or outfit an entire multi-story building with up-to-code extinguishers, State Systems is the name to know. We are experts at replacing and installing ABC fire extinguishers to ensure they are available to help protect lives and property should a fire break out.
Fire extinguishers, even those meant to fight Class A, Class B or Class C, work with pressurization in the canister. Even if you’ve only discharged a bit of your fire extinguisher, it likely needs to be recharged or replaced so that it is ready to extinguish a fire next time. Call State Systems if you are concerned about the pressurization of your ABC fire extinguishers.
ABC Fire Extinguisher Inspection
To ensure they’re up-to-code and ready to protect you in case of a fire, ABC fire extinguishers must be inspected and tagged annually—this is something our technicians can do as well! During your inspection, our team will inspect each individual fire extinguisher to make sure they are still in working order. We will also verify that ABC fire extinguishers are still the best type to fight common fires in the area where they are located.
Full-Service Fire Protection in the Mid-South
At State Systems, we offer fire extinguisher installation and inspection services as well as training for ABC and all classes of fire extinguishers. Our team provides service in the following cities and their surrounding areas:
- Arkansas (AR): Blytheville, Conway, El Dorado, Fayetteville, Forrest City, Helena-West Helena, Hot Springs, Jonesboro, Little Rock, Marion, Paragould, Pine Bluff, Searcy, Texarkana, West Memphis
- Mississippi (MS): Batesville, Clarksdale, Cleveland, DeSoto County, Greenville, Greenwood, Grenada, Hernando, Horn Lake, Olive Branch, Oxford, Senatobia, Southaven, Tunica and Tupelo
- Tennessee (TN): Arlington, Bartlett, Collierville, Dyersburg, Fayette County, Germantown, Jackson, Lakeland, Martin, Memphis, Millington, Tipton County and Union City
Learn more about full-service fire protection throughout the Mid-South from State Systems:
We’ve tried other companies, but none have compared to State Systems.Jerry Corley Read More