ANSUL Fire Extinguishers
Installation, Replacement & Recharging in the Mid-South
Fire extinguishers are an integral part of your building’s fire protection plan. At State Systems, Inc., we’ve partnered with ANSUL, a leading manufacturer of fire extinguishers. If you need fire extinguisher service or training for your ANSUL units or wish to have ANSUL fire extinguishers installed, contact us today. For service in the Mid-South, including Tennessee, Mississippi or Arkansas, call us at 866-308-5701.
ANSUL fire extinguishers are:
- Easy to operate
- Powerful and portable
- Listed and approved by UL, ULC
- Compliant with NFPA 10
- Available in multiple extinguishing agent types
- Economically priced
- Engineered to last
They also come with a six-year limited manufacturer’s warranty.
Types of Extinguishers from ANSUL
The ANSUL line of fire extinguishers can protect you and your company, no matter the use or the cause of fire. They offer three lines of fire extinguishers:
ANSUL SENTRY® offers a line of portable, dry chemical, carbon dioxide and water-stored pressure fire extinguishers.
- SENTRY Dry Chemical (for general purpose)
- SENTRY Industrial Dry Chemical (for harsh, corrosive environments)
- SENTRY Carbon Dioxide (for Class B fires, including flammable liquids and gases)
- SENTRY Water (for Class A fires)
ANSUL CLEANGUARD line is rated for Class A, B and C fires and will not damage sensitive or irreplaceable materials, equipment and facilities.
- CLEANGUARD non-magnetic extinguishers (for magnetic imaging rooms, semiconductor, semiconductor fabrication facilities and similar applications)
ANSUL K-GUARD extinguishers are made for restaurants and commercial kitchens and designed to fight some of the toughest fires, including hot grease, cooking oil and fat fires. The K-GUARD extinguisher can protect against fires on or within:
- And more
Our Services in the Mid-South
At State Systems, Inc., we strive to provide full-service fire protection to protect your life and property. Part of that starts with your fire extinguishers. We provide installation, inspection, training, and replacement of ANSUL fire extinguishers. Learn more about our services below or call us at 866-308-5701 to request an estimate.
ANSUL Fire Extinguisher Installation
There are many fire extinguisher brands out on the market, but at State Systems, Inc. we only sell and install the best in the industry, including those manufactured by ANSUL.
We will also help you choose the best fire extinguisher for you based on the extinguishing agent, coverage area and specific application you need. Whether you need a Class A, B or C for your office building or a Class K for your restaurant, trust our years of expertise to determine the best fit for you.
ANSUL Fire Extinguisher Training
At State Systems, we know that even the best fire extinguishers are basically useless if you don’t have people who know how to use them. That’s why we provide annual hands-on fire extinguisher training that complies with Occupational Health and Safety (OSHA) standards. Fire extinguisher training improves employee confidence, which makes them more effective at fighting fires. If you have ANSUL fire extinguishers installed in your Mid-South building but need to schedule training for your employees, call us today!
We offer fire extinguisher installation services and training in these cities and the surrounding areas:
- Arkansas (AR): Blytheville, Forrest City, Helena-West Helena, Jonesboro, Marion, Paragould and Wynne
- Mississippi (MS): Batesville, Clarksdale, Cleveland, DeSoto County, Greenville, Greenwood, Grenada, Hernando, Horn Lake, Olive Branch, Oxford, Senatobia, Southaven, Tunica and Tupelo
- Tennessee (TN): Arlington, Bartlett, Collierville, Dyersburg, Fayette County, Germantown, Jackson, Lakeland, Martin, Memphis, Millington, Tipton County and Union City
They do exactly what they say they are going to do and won’t stop until the job is done to your satisfaction. If they have…Jackson Vaughn Read More