Paint Booth Fire Suppression System for Spray Paint & Auto Body Shops
Installation, Inspection & Repair in Tennessee, Arkansas, Mississippi, & Alabama
If you own a paint booth for your spray paint or auto body operation, your work environment is full of highly flammable liquids. In an area constantly exposed to fumes, chemicals, spills, and leaks, fire is always a threat. How protected are your employees, customers, and property from the threat of a fire?
At State Systems, we offer paint booth fire suppression system installation, inspection, and maintenance services for commercial spray paint booths and auto body shops throughout our service area—including Tennessee, Mississippi, Arkansas, and Alabama. Call us today or contact us online to request service or schedule an estimate.
Paint Booth Fire Suppression System Installation
The MONARCH Pre-Engineered Dry Chemical System
For spray paint shops and auto body shops, we recommend the MONARCH Pre-Engineered Dry Chemical System—the industrial-strength leader for spray paint booth and auto body applications.
The system utilizes a dry chemical extinguishing agent, which suppresses more fire than any other agent and meets the following NFPA standards:
- NFPA Standard 17 for dry chemical extinguishing systems
- NFPA Standard 33 for spray application using flammable and combustible materials
- NFPA Standard 34 for dipping and coating processes using flammable or combusting liquids
Available in a variety of sizes to suit your paint booth or auto body shop’s specific needs, the MONARCH fire suppression system consists of the following components to provide 24-hour protection:
- Alarm bell – Lets your workers and employees know when to clear the area.
- Detectors – The system utilizes temperature rated heat detectors in your protected area to sense when there’s a fire.
- Pull station – In case you need to manually activate your fire protection system.
- Nozzles and caps – Specially designed to protect your system from paint contamination or blockage.
- Control heads – Easy to install and activated by your detectors or pull stations.
- PAC 10 and 200 cylinders –The system allows for the simultaneous actuation of 10 to 20 cylinders for maximum suppression and protection.
- Time delay – This feature allows your exhaust fan to wind down.
- Agent tanks – Available in a number of sizes, the experts at State Systems can help you decide how much agent you need to protect your auto body shop or spray paint booth.
Call us at 901-531-6550 or contact us online to learn more about the MONARCH system or to have one installed in your Mid-South auto body shop or spray paint booth.
Amerex Industrial Fire Suppression System
We are also proud to offer the Amerex line of fire suppression systems including their Industrial Fire Suppression System. This system is designed specifically with vehicle paint spray booths and other industrial applications in mind.
Schedule Fire Suppression Service for Your Spray Paint or Automotive Shop
In addition to installation, State Systems also offers inspection and maintenance services for your automotive or spray paint shop’s current fire suppression system.
Call us today or contact us online to schedule service or request an estimate if your shop is located in the following Mid-South cities or their surrounding areas:
In Arkansas: Arkadelphia, Benton, Blytheville, Conway, El Dorado, Forrest City, Helena, Hot Springs, Jonesboro, Little Rock, Marion, Mountain View, Paragould, West Helena, and Wynne
In Tennessee: Arlington, Bartlett, Brentwood, Clarksville, Collierville, Columbia, TN, Cookeville, Dyersburg, Franklin, Gallatin, Germantown, Hendersonville, Jackson, Lakeland, Lebanon, Martin, Memphis, Millington, Murfreesboro, Nashville, Spring Hill, Tipton and Union City.
In MIssissippi: Batesville, Clarksdale, Cleveland, Columbus, Greenville, Greenwood, Grenada, Hernando, Horn Lake, Olive Branch, Oxford, Senatobia, Southaven, Starkville, Tunica, Tupelo, and West Point.
In Alabama: Athens, Birmingham, Cullman, Decatur, Fayette, Florence, Fort Payne, Gadsden, Guntersville, Hamilton, Huntsville, Jasper, Muscle Shoals, Russellville, Scottsboro
As director for a non-profit organization whose budget consists of federal grants, State Systems has been my personal choice to ensure my buses and buildings…Phyllis Olley Read More