Firetrace Fire Suppression Systems
Installation, Repair & Testing Services in the Mid-South
For businesses with electronic equipment, heavy machinery, storage areas with delicate or valuable property, or company fleets, fire suppression systems can not only prevent widespread fire damage, but also prevent further damage from a traditional water-based sprinkler system. Fire suppression systems react quickly to fires, which helps prevent loss of life and property, minimizes damage to your business and provides quick clean-up with waterless systems.
State Systems serves the Mid-South, including Tennessee, Arkansas, and Mississippi, and is a licensed distributor of and partner with Firetrace, a leading manufacturer of automatic fire suppression systems.
For all Firetrace fire suppression systems, we offer:
- Design and installation
- Inspection and testing
Learn more about Firetrace’s line of fire suppression systems below, or call us at 901-531-6550 today to schedule service or request a quote.
About Firetrace Fire Suppression Systems
Firetrace offers a number of systems and designs for multiple applications. While our technicians can speak with you about which system is best for your building and needs, Firetrace offers:
- Direct release systems (this system discharges closest to the fire with an effective spray nozzle)
- Indirect release systems (this system is typically for large areas that require a high volume of the extinguishing agent)
- High-pressure systems (using CO2, this system is for areas that will not be occupied)
- Engineered clean agent systems (for larger environments including museums, hospitals, and more)
Firetrace systems are used in multiple applications, including industrial settings (computer room, electrical control cabinets, hazardous materials storage, etc.), larger facilities (data centers, libraries, hospitals, museums), off-road vehicles (off-road equipment, farm equipment, mass transportation) and commercial vehicles.
Benefits of Firetrace Fire Suppression Systems
Between job deadlines, insurance costs, productivity issues and safety, more and more shop owners are opting for fire suppression systems that not only protect the facility, but also their equipment, machines and assets as well. It’s important you understand the options available to protect your Mid-South business. Firetrace fire suppression systems are some of the only systems of their type to carry major listings and approvals, such as:
- Factory Mutual (FM) certification
- European Conformity (C.E.)
- And 20 other international agencies
Mid-South Installation & Service on Firetrace Systems
If you’re ready to install a Firetrace fire suppression system in your building in the Mid-South, or if you have an existing system and you need to have it inspected or repaired, click here or call State Systems today at 901-531-6550!
We offer fire suppression system installation, inspection, and maintenance services in these cities and the surrounding areas:
- Arkansas (AR): Blytheville, Forrest City, Helena-West Helena, Jonesboro, Marion, Paragould and Wynne
- Mississippi (MS): Batesville, Clarksdale, Cleveland, DeSoto County, Greenville, Greenwood, Grenada, Hernando, Horn Lake, Olive Branch, Oxford, Senatobia, Southaven, Tunica and Tupelo
- Tennessee (TN): Arlington, Bartlett, Collierville, Dyersburg, Fayette County, Germantown, Jackson, Lakeland, Martin, Memphis, Millington, Tipton County and Union City
State Systems’ expertise has saved us thousands of dollars on the front end of a project and has ensured the satisfaction of our customers upon…Brian S. Haines Read More