Fire Suppression for Hazardous Materials Storage
Insallation, Inspection & Repair in Tennessee, Arkansas & Mississippi
Does your building or commercial facility store hazardous materials? If so, you need a fire protection system that will protect property and life. State Systems Inc. has been providing fire protection services—including installation, repair, inspection, testing, and maintenance—throughout Tennessee, Mississippi, and Arkansas for almost three decades.
Contact us today for an estimate or to speak with one of our licensed technicians!
The MONARCH Pre-Engineered Dry Chemical System
For buildings storing hazardous materials that need a total flood application, we recommend the MONARCH Pre-Engineered Dry Chemical System—the industrial-strength leader for such uses.
The system utilizes a dry chemical extinguishing agent, which suppresses more fire than any other agent and meets NFPA Standard 17 for dry chemical extinguishing systems and NFPA Standard 30 for flammable and combustible liquid codes.
Available in a variety of sizes to suit your specific needs, the MONARCH fire suppression system consists of the following components to provide 24-hour protection:
- Alarm bell – Lets your workers and employees know when to clear the area.
- Detectors – The system utilizes temperature rated heat detectors in your protected area to sense when there’s a fire.
- Pull station – In case you need to manually activate your fire protection system.
- Nozzles and caps – These are specially designed to protect your system.
- Control heads – Easy to install and activated by your detectors or pull stations.
- PAC 10 and 200 cylinders – The system allows for the simultaneous actuation of 10 to 20 cylinders for maximum suppression and protection.
- Time delay – This feature allows your exhaust fan to wind down.
- Agent tanks – The experts at State Systems Inc. can help you decide how much agent (available in a number of sizes) you need to protect your property and equipment.
Call us at 901-531-6550 or contact us online to learn more about the MONARCH system or to have one installed in your Mid-South building or hazardous materials storage center.
Fire Protection Systems for Hazardous Materials Storage in TN, MS & AR
We offer fire suppression system services for hazardous materials storage in the Mid-South in these cities and their surrounding areas:
Arkansas (AR): Arkadelphia, Benton, Blytheville, Clinton, Conway, El Dorado, Forrest City, Helena-West Helena, Hope, Hot Springs, Jonesboro, Little Rock, Marion, Monticello, Mountain View, Murfreesboro, North Little Rock, Paragould, Pine Bluff, Russellville, Texarkana, West Memphis and Wynne
Mississippi (MS): North Mississippi including Batesville, Clarksdale, Cleveland, DeSoto County, Greenville, Greenwood, Grenada, Hernando, Horn Lake, Olive Branch, Oxford, Senatobia, Southaven, Tunica, and Tupelo
Tennessee (TN): West and Middle Tennessee including Arlington, Bartlett, Brentwood, Clarksville, Collierville, Cookeville, Columbia, Dyersburg, Fayette County, Franklin, Gallatin, Germantown, Hendersonville, Jackson, Lakeland, Lebanon, Martin, Memphis, Millington, Murfreesboro, Nashville, Spring Hill, Tipton County, and Union City
To find out more about the industrial fire protection services we offer, or for an estimate, contact us or call 901-531-6550. We’ll help you determine which fire protection system is most appropriate for your business and your needs.
We have found State Systems’ personnel to be very knowledgeable and professional in their work. We probably push the technical envelope harder than most customers…Brien Taylor Read More