Range Guard Fire Suppression Systems
Installation, Repair & Testing Services in the Mid-South
All commercial kitchens are at risk of a grease fire—much higher than normal businesses. Modern improvements to both appliances and fire suppression systems help minimize the risk of fire and prevent injury or property damage. The Range Guard system from Badger has been protecting commercial kitchens from fires for over 37 years.
Design and installation is only one step, however. It’s crucial that your system is regularly inspected and tested to ensure that it will be ready to respond and quickly put out a fire at the first sign of flames.
State Systems serves the Mid-South, including Tennessee, Arkansas, and Mississippi, and is a licensed distributor of Range Guard systems from Badger.
For Range Guard fire suppression systems in commercial kitchens or restaurants, we offer:
- Design and installation
- Inspection and testing
Learn more about the Range Guard fire suppression wet chemical system from Badger line of fire suppression systems below, or call us at 901-531-6550 today to schedule service or request a quote.
About Range Guard Fire Suppression Systems
Range Guard was the first UL-Listed wet chemical fire suppression system. With over 37 years of proven performance in restaurants, these systems minimize potential property and equipment damage as well as possible injury or employees and customers. Range Guard systems:
- Quickly respond and suppress any fire detected with state-of-the-art heat detectors
- Provide superior wet chemical coverage for all of your kitchen’s appliances and surfaces
- Automatically turn off appliances to remove the heat source and prevent growth of the fire
- Prevent reflash
- Allow for quick clean up and minimal downtime once appliances have cooled
Benefits of Fire Suppression Systems in Restaurants
In the past, kitchen fires were one of the greatest causes of restaurant loss, and they remain a serious threat today. With a properly installed and regularly inspected fire suppression system in your commercial kitchen, you will be able to safely and immediately respond to any fire emergency—protecting both life and property within your restaurant. The Range Guard system meets and exceeds industry standards for approval, including:
- Underwriters Laboratory (UL) – tested to exceed UL 300 standards
- Underwriters Laboratories of Canada (U.L.C.) – tested to ULC/ORD-1245C.6
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) – conforming to 17A 96 standards
Mid-South Installation & Service on Range Guard Systems
If you’re ready to install a wet chemical fire suppression system in your restaurant or commercial kitchen in the Mid-South, or if you have an existing Range Guard system and you need to have it inspected or repaired, click here or call State Systems today at 901-531-6550!
We offer fire suppression system installation, inspection, and maintenance services in these cities and the surrounding areas:
- Arkansas (AR): Blytheville, Forrest City, Helena-West Helena, Jonesboro, Marion, Paragould and Wynne
- Mississippi (MS): Batesville, Clarksdale, Cleveland, DeSoto County, Greenville, Greenwood, Grenada, Hernando, Horn Lake, Olive Branch, Oxford, Senatobia, Southaven, Tunica and Tupelo
- Tennessee (TN): Arlington, Bartlett, Collierville, Dyersburg, Fayette County, Germantown, Jackson, Lakeland, Martin, Memphis, Millington, Tipton County and Union City
Our safety and security departments rely heavily on State Systems’ experience, expertise and knowledge of our facility.Paula Busby Read More