Industrial Exit Lighting Services
Mid-South installation, inspection and repair services from State Systems, Inc.
Industrial exit lighting is a crucial component of any commercial property’s fire protection plan—from properly keeping the building a safe working environment, to providing a safe evacuation route. At State Systems Inc., we take your safety seriously and urge customers to have our certified technicians professionally install (and perform regular inspection of) their industrial exit lighting systems.
For our Mid-South customers in Arkansas, Mississippi and Tennessee, we provide a full set of services for your building’s industrial exit lighting needs, including:
- Design and installation
- Monthly inspection
- Annual testing
- Repair and maintenance
We have the experience and knowledge to ensure your industrial exit lighting system works properly when you need it most. Call us today at 866-308-5701 or contact us online to schedule service today!
Industrial Exit Lighting Installation
Exit lighting is an important component of your fire protection plan to save lives and property in the event of an emergency in your Mid-South building. During serious power outage situations, emergency lighting illuminates all exit passages, including:
- And more
If your property needs emergency or exit lighting installed or replaced, contact us today for an estimate! Our fire protection technicians can design a lighting system that allows for safe employee evacuation in the event of an emergency. When we design and install your industrial exit lighting system, we will ensure that all components are code compliant, both for National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) code 101 and local TN, MS or AR codes.
Industrial Exit Lighting Inspections
Once your system is installed, you need to schedule regular inspections of the devices to ensure that they will operate properly in the event of an emergency. In an emergency situation, your employees may become disoriented and overall safety can be compromised if your industrial exit lighting system fails to activate. Don’t take the components of your emergency and exit lighting system for granted. Let State Systems, Inc. check your batteries, charging systems and bulbs to ensure you’re prepared. To help you out, we keep a digital copy of all maintenance and records of inspections so you don’t have to.
Safety Code Guiding Industrial Exit Lighting
NFPA 101 Life Safety Code requires that all industrial exit lighting devices be inspected monthly and tested annually. All of our licensed technicians at State Systems, Inc. understand the major components and criteria established by NFPA 101, which aims to protect employees in the case of a fire or emergency.
Industrial Exit Lighting Maintenance Schedule
At State Systems, Inc., we offer the following monthly inspection and annual testing schedule that adheres to NFPA 101 for industrial exit lighting devices:
- Test integrity of lights and batteries through test button for 30 seconds
- Inspect for physical damage
- Align the beam and tighten if necessary
- Check AC electrical connection and charge lamps as needed
- Full simulation 90-minute test
- Disconnect AC power supply to each unit
- Check battery and lens for corrosion and/or damage
- Clean unit and lens as required
- Adjust beam for proper placement
- Check charging system voltage, battery output voltage and line voltage
Should any issue arise during our inspection and testing visit, we will note the issue in our records and work with you to repair the problem to keep your employees, and your building, safe.
Schedule Your Industrial Exit Lighting Services in TN, MS or AR
State Systems, Inc. is here to serve your Mid-South company’s fire protection needs. We serve companies throughout:
- Arkansas (AR): Blytheville, Forrest City, Helena-West Helena, Jonesboro, Marion, Paragould and Wynne
- Mississippi (MS): Batesville, Clarksdale, Cleveland, DeSoto County, Greenville, Greenwood, Grenada, Hernando, Horn Lake, Olive Branch, Oxford, Senatobia, Southaven, Tunica and Tupelo
- Tennessee (TN): Arlington, Bartlett, Collierville, Dyersburg, Fayette County, Germantown, Jackson, Lakeland, Martin, Memphis, Millington, Tipton County and Union City
To learn more about our industrial exit lighting inspection services, or for a quote, contact us or call 866-308-5701.
They took care of everything and left me feeling confident that the situation was handled in a responsive manner. No issues have been reported to…Erina Von Horn Read More