Rauland-Borg Responder 5 Nurse Call System Authorized Dealer & Installer
Authorized Dealer & Installer in Tennessee, Arkansas & Mississippi
Whether you run a hospital, an assisted living facility or an extended care clinic, you have the challenge of managing high patient loads, critical employee timeframes and strict healthcare regulations. This calls for a reliable, efficient nurse call system that can meet the demands of your staff and patients.
That’s where Rauland-Borg and State Systems Inc. come in. Rauland-Borg is a top-of-the-line manufacturer of nurse call systems and products, and State Systems is an exclusive brand distributor in the Mid-South. Rauland-Borg offers multiple nurse call systems, including Responder 5. This is the solution you need if you’re hoping to fulfill your healthcare facility’s communication requirements in an efficient, customizable way.
Benefits of the Responder 5 Nurse Call System
If you’re looking for speed and simplicity in your nurse call system, Responder 5 is the right solution for you. The benefits speak for themselves.
- Direct communication:Getting the right message to the right person in a timely manner is what nurse call systems are all about. Responder 5 relays incoming calls from patients directly to their nurse’s pager or cell phone in real time – regardless of whether your staff is centralized, decentralized or a mix of both – resulting in faster responses and better care.
- Sustained mobility:Responder 5 allows doctors and nurses to have direct contact with their patients and internal units, all while maintaining mobility. This direct communication replaces overhead paging so the healthcare facility remains a quiet, stress-free place of healing. It also increases staff productivity without interrupting other functions at your healthcare facility.
- Simple and easy to use:Intuitive use makes staff training fast and easy. Once your nurses and doctors try Responder 5 for the first time, they’ll realize how effortless it is to use. In seconds, a nurse can forward or cancel a call, sign on and off duty, or contact other hospital staff. Everything about Responder 5 is about increased productivity and saved time so nurses can spend more time delivering quality care to their patients.
- System integration:Since Responder 5 integrates with cell phones, pagers, EMR databases and other technology, one touch of a button can accomplish a whole lot. It can tell the environmental service team to come clean up the surgery room, the central supply staff to restock supplies, and the PACU that a patient fresh out of surgery is about to arrive. It can even locate nurses in real time so your staff can receive the information they need in one quick, efficient step. Fast communication helps your healthcare staff work more efficiently.
- Complete and customizable:By linking wireless technology with traditional nurse call equipment, Responder 5 can be modified to fit each healthcare facility’s needs. As a certified distributor, State Systems Inc. can design Responder 5 to work to your greatest advantage based on your existing call processes.
- Unparalleled quality:Rauland-Borg specializes in designing and manufacturing life-safety equipment for healthcare facilities, including nurse call systems. Such a focused niche has allowed the company to become an industry leader, delivering high quality products and excellent service you can count on.
Install Responder 5 at Your Mid-South Healthcare Facility
Our team can design and install the ideal nurse call system for your hospital or other healthcare center in Tennessee, Arkansas or Mississippi. Once a solution has been designed and installed at your facility, count on our experienced technicians to maintain, test and repair your nurse call system as needed in the years to come.
When you’re ready to learn more about the Rauland-Borg Responder 5 nurse call system, please contact State Systems, Inc. We’re here to help you create the ideal communication situation between doctors, nurses and other healthcare staff working at your facility.
We install and service Rauland-Borg nurse call systems in following cities and their surrounding areas:
Arkansas (AR): Blytheville, Conway, El Dorado, Fayetteville, Forrest City, Helena-West Helena, Hot Springs, Jonesboro, Little Rock, Marion, Paragould, Pine Bluff, Searcy, Texarkana, West Memphis and Wynne
Mississippi (MS): Batesville, Clarksdale, Cleveland, DeSoto County, Greenville, Greenwood, Grenada, Hernando, Horn Lake, Olive Branch, Oxford, Senatobia, Southaven, Tunica and Tupelo
Tennessee (TN): Arlington, Bartlett, Collierville, Dyersburg, Fayette County, Germantown, Jackson, Lakeland, Martin, Memphis, Millington, Tipton County and Union City
Paul’s attention to detail and thoroughness has been unmatched. Projects are 100 times easier with State Systems. We’ve saved a lot of time and money…Matt Miller Read More