Commercial Floor Cleaning
State Systems Proudly Serves Tennessee, Arkansas, Mississippi, & Alabama
The floors in your business are the most likely surfaces to become soiled with dirt and debris. How do you handle a dirty commercial floor? Do you ignore it and hope your customers and employees will too? A more professional approach is to have commercial floor cleaning performed by the experienced technicians at State Systems We serve businesses in cities throughout Tennessee, Arkansas and Mississippi with professional pressure washing for floors, walls, concrete, equipment, and more.
Our pressure washing services can safely remove a wide variety of debris from your commercial concrete floors, including:
- Oil and grease
- Dirt and grime from outside
- Rust stains
- Mold and mildew
- Food and drink stains
How Does Commercial Floor Cleaning Work?
If you have concrete, tile or other hard-surface floors, the best cleaning method available is to use high-powered jets of hot water (in conjunction with chemical cleaners if necessary) to remove accumulated dirt and grime. State Systems technicians use high-end water blasting pressure washing equipment and hover cleaners to thoroughly clean your floors. A sealant applied after the job is complete helps protect the floor from future staining.
Benefits of Professional Commercial Floor Cleaning
Choosing State Systems for your commercial floor cleaning needs is the best use of your time and resources. Here’s why:
- Effective: Professional pressure washing is among the most effective ways to clean soiled commercial floors. It’s a quick process that goes deep within the porous surface of the floor without requiring you to scrub surfaces by hand, a physically exhausting task you’ll be glad to skip.
- Time-saving: Concrete and tile grout are porous surfaces, meaning dirt and debris can imbed themselves deeply. This means commercial floor stains are incredibly difficult to remove, especially after they’ve sat for months or even years without being cleaned. As a result, scrubbing the floor could be incredibly time-consuming and probably not as effective as you want. Save valuable time and prevent a backache with State Systems’ commercial floor cleaning services.
- Reduce slippage: Other concrete floor cleaning methods involve excessive detergent use. High-pressure washing involves nothing more than a stream of water and chemical cleaners if necessary. This makes the floor safer to walk on after the job in done, since no detergent residue is left behind to make the surface slippery.
- Improve the appearance of your business: Wherever you have concrete, stone or ceramic tile, you have a chance to pressure wash your floors and improve their appearance in the eyes of your customers and employees. Make the best impression possible by making commercial floor cleaning a priority.
- Prevent future staining: After cleaning is performed, you can request to have your concrete floor sealed to help protect it from future stains. Concrete sealers are available in high- or semi-gloss finishes to create the look you want. You can even have a colored sealant applied to enhance the look of your establishment.
Take advantage of high-pressure washing commercial floor cleaning services from State Systems, available to businesses throughout the Mid-South. Contact us today to schedule a visit.
We serve companies throughout these cities and the surrounding areas:
- Arkansas (AR):Blytheville, Forrest City, Helena-West Helena, Jonesboro, Marion, Paragould and Wynne
- Mississippi (MS):Batesville, Clarksdale, Cleveland, DeSoto County, Greenville, Greenwood, Grenada, Hernando, Horn Lake, Olive Branch, Oxford, Senatobia, Southaven, Tunica and Tupelo
- Tennessee (TN):Arlington, Bartlett, Collierville, Dyersburg, Fayette County, Germantown, Jackson, Lakeland, Martin, Memphis, Millington, Tipton County and Union City
State Systems’ dedication to succeed in a given task and their willingness and desire to make a difference is a trait that most companies do…Walt Czyrnik Read More