RF Site Survey
Wireless Site Surveys for Buildings in Tennessee, Arkansas & Mississippi
For your business, a robust wireless network design is critical to running an efficient and reliable wireless-based communications system—no matter what your industry. Weak wireless signals can be common in office spaces, often due to many partitions and devices that produce interference. A weak wireless signal can slow or halt communication, resulting in wasted effort and decreased productivity for your Mid-South company.
State Systems Inc. offers RF site surveys (also known as wireless site surveys) to businesses throughout the Mid-South, including Tennessee, Mississippi and Arkansas. Call us today at 866-308-5701, or contact us online, to schedule your RF site survey!
How Does an RF Site Survey Help My Company?
To get the best performance out of your network, you must find prime locations for your wireless access points and keep interference at a minimum. At State Systems Inc., one of our surveyors will conduct an RF site survey and design a wireless network for your property before any installation is completed. This ensures that your wireless system supports the communication needs within your property’s layout.
Using an RF Site Survey to Design & Improve Your Wireless Network
While you may be familiar with installing a router or two in your office, an RF site survey will analyze the best design for your office space and needs. The process involves:
- Looking at building floor plans
- Inspecting the facility or property
- Identifying barriers and items that cause interference
- Testing the design system
Maximizing Signal Strength and Wireless Network Scope
Using an RF site survey application on a portable computer, our experienced State Systems Inc. surveyors and technicians record the locations of access points, signal strength and noise levels. The data is analyzed to produce a wireless network design plan that will maximize the signal strength and scope of your wireless network.
Schedule Your Mid-South RF Site Survey Today
State Systems Inc.’s wireless site survey can be conducted either indoors or out. Our wireless signal technicians will:
- Measure the optimal location for each access point
- Determine channel strength of each access point
- Monitor power levels necessary to prevent further interference
- And more!
To find out more about our RF site survey and wireless network design options, or for a quote call 866-308-5701 or contact us online. We conduct these surveys throughout the Mid-South, including:
- Arkansas (AR): Blytheville, Forrest City, Helena-West Helena, Jonesboro, Marion, Paragould and Wynne
- Mississippi (MS): Batesville, Clarksdale, Cleveland, DeSoto County, Greenville, Greenwood, Grenada, Hernando, Horn Lake, Olive Branch, Oxford, Senatobia, Southaven, Tunica and Tupelo
- Tennessee (TN): Arlington, Bartlett, Collierville, Dyersburg, Fayette County, Germantown, Jackson, Lakeland, Martin, Memphis, Millington, Tipton County and Union City
As director for a non-profit organization whose budget consists of federal grants, State Systems has been my personal choice to ensure my buses and buildings…Phyllis Olley Read More