FM-200 Commercial Fire Protection System
State Systems Inc. specializes in the installation of various clean agent fire suppression systems, including the Kidde/Fenwal FM-200 system. Unfortunately, many commercial fire protection systems harm, damage and even destroy the things they are intended to protect – your employees, your sensitive electronic equipment and your valuable assets. This is why we’re proud to be an authorized installer of the FM-200 system, as it protects all these components of your business in the case of a fire.
Kidde Fire Systems is recognized as a global leader in fire protection, including fire detection, fire suppression and fire control products. Its products set the benchmark for fire safety detection, prevention and protection. The FM-200 is no exception, and it can serve as an effective commercial fire protection solution for your business.
FM-200 Specifications and Features
FM-200 is a colorless, liquefied compressed gas that works as a clean agent. The FM-200 is an excellent commercial fire protection solution for your business because of its technical specifications and features.
- Actively attacks fires to extinguish flames rapidly. This system can reach extinguishing levels in 10 seconds or less, which enables the FM-200 to suppress fires before they cause any harm to your workers or major damage to your valuable assets.
- Reduces the risk of extended downtime.
- Boasts a flexible design, allowing it to be well-suited for use in a variety of application environments.
- Leaves behind no residue and is safe for discharge into occupied spaces.
- Requires minimal storage capacities.
- Involves an easy, effortless installation process.
- Is a cost-effective commercial fire protection system.
- Is an environmentally friendly commercial fire protection system since it has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of zero and a global warming potential (GWP) of near zero.
FM-200 Protects Wide Range of Applications
If you operate a business in Memphis, Jackson, Dyersburg, Union City or Martin, Tennessee, or even in Arkansas or Mississippi, we can install the FM-200 commercial fire protection system in your building. Among the applications the FM-200 can protect include:
- Telecommunication facilities
- Computer operations
- Control rooms
- Electronics equipment
- Marine systems
- Rare book libraries
- Art galleries
- Universities and colleges
- Medical and pharmaceutical facilities
We offer FM-200 system installation services in:
- Memphis, Jackson, Dyersburg, Union City and Martin, Tennessee
- Jonesboro and Crittenden County, Arkansas
- Oxford, Tupelo, Batesville and Desoto County, Mississippi
To learn more about the FM-200, or for a quote, contact us or call 866-308-5701. The FM-200 involves a quick and easy installation process.
It’s not productive for me to be calling five different people to inspect and service five different kinds of fire alarms – nor can I…Michael Carson Read More