FM-200 Commercial Fire Protection System
State Systems specializes in the installation of various clean agent fire suppression systems, including the Kidde/Fenwal FM-200 system. Unfortunately, many commercial fire protection systems harm, damage and even destroy the things they are intended to protect – your employees, your sensitive electronic equipment and your valuable assets. This is why we’re proud to be an authorized installer of the FM-200 system, as it protects all these components of your business in the case of a fire.
Kidde Fire Systems is recognized as a global leader in fire protection, including fire detection, fire suppression and fire control products. Its products set the benchmark for fire safety detection, prevention and protection. The FM-200 is no exception, and it can serve as an effective commercial fire protection solution for your business.
FM-200 Specifications and Features
FM-200 is a colorless, liquefied compressed gas that works as a clean agent. The FM-200 is an excellent commercial fire protection solution for your business because of its technical specifications and features.
- Actively attacks fires to extinguish flames rapidly. This system can reach extinguishing levels in 10 seconds or less, which enables the FM-200 to suppress fires before they cause any harm to your workers or major damage to your valuable assets.
- Reduces the risk of extended downtime.
- Boasts a flexible design, allowing it to be well-suited for use in a variety of application environments.
- Leaves behind no residue and is safe for discharge into occupied spaces.
- Requires minimal storage capacities.
- Involves an easy, effortless installation process.
- Is a cost-effective commercial fire protection system.
- Is an environmentally friendly commercial fire protection system since it has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of zero and a global warming potential (GWP) of near zero.
FM-200 Protects Wide Range of Applications
If you operate a business in Memphis, Jackson, Dyersburg, Union City or Martin, Tennessee, or even in Arkansas or Mississippi, we can install the FM-200 commercial fire protection system in your building. Among the applications the FM-200 can protect include:
- Telecommunication facilities
- Computer operations
- Control rooms
- Electronics equipment
- Marine systems
- Rare book libraries
- Art galleries
- Universities and colleges
- Medical and pharmaceutical facilities
We offer FM-200 system installation services in:
- Memphis, Jackson, Dyersburg, Union City and Martin, Tennessee
- Jonesboro and Crittenden County, Arkansas
- Oxford, Tupelo, Batesville and Desoto County, Mississippi
To learn more about the FM-200, or for a quote, contact us or call 901-531-6550. The FM-200 involves a quick and easy installation process.
State Systems has provided us with excellent, reliable service and detailed reports through inspections of our facility. We are very pleased and plan on utilizing…Glenda Temple Read More