Kitchen Fire Suppression System Estimates
Serving Tennessee, Mississippi & Arkansas
Is your Mid-South restaurant or commercial kitchen looking to install a new fire suppression system? State Systems Inc. is a leading fire protection company that has been serving Tennessee, Mississippi, and Arkansas for almost three decades. Whether you are looking to install a fire suppression system in your building’s commercial kitchen or need to replace an older system in your Memphis-area restaurant, call us today. We can provide estimates for all of your kitchen fire suppression system needs.
Our team is committed to protecting not only your business investments, but also your very life with top-of-the-line fire suppression solutions. Contact us online or call us at 901-531-6550 to request an estimate today!
Estimates for Restaurant Fire Suppression Systems
For restaurants, having a working fire suppression system is crucial to your business’s operations and for the safety of your employees and customers! The water from a traditional fire protection or sprinkler system does no good to extinguish a grease fire. Our team of licensed and insured fire suppression technicians can design and install a fire suppression system that will protect you from fire and protect your customers, equipment, assets, and valuables from further damage.
We proudly distribute and offer installation and maintenance services for Ansul, Pyro-Chem, and Kidde Fire Systems and will work with you to find the best solution for your restaurant facility and needs. Popular models that we can provide estimates for include:
- Ansul R-102 Systems
- Ansul PIRANHA Dual Agent Systems
- Pyro-Chem Kitchen Knight II Systems
- Kidde WHDR Restaurant Systems
Request an Estimate Today!
Our commercial kitchen fire suppression system technicians are licensed, insured, and able to provide you with an estimate for a system that will protect both your life and property. Contact us now to request a quote »
We provide estimates for commercial kitchens and restaurant facilities throughout the Mid-South, in:
- Arkansas (AR): Blytheville, Forrest City, Helena-West Helena, Jonesboro, Marion, Paragould, and Wynne
- Mississippi (MS): Batesville, Clarksdale, Cleveland, DeSoto County, Greenville, Greenwood, Grenada, Hernando, Horn Lake, Olive Branch, Oxford, Senatobia, Southaven, Tunica, and Tupelo
- Tennessee (TN): Arlington, Bartlett, Collierville, Dyersburg, Fayette County, Germantown, Jackson, Lakeland, Martin, Memphis, Millington, Tipton County, and Union City
We’ve tried other companies, but none have compared to State Systems.Jerry Corley Read More