Middle Tennessee Office
Our Middle Tennessee Office, based in Columbia, Tennessee, offers a variety of fire protection and life safety services to the majority of Middle Tennessee including Columbia, Greater Nashville, and Murfreesboro. Some of our Divisions have service areas that reach farther than others so give us a call today to see how we can be of service to you.
Our Columbia team is proud to offer the following services:
- Fire Extinguisher Installation, Inspection, and Maintenance
- Emergency & Exit Lighting Installation, Inspection, and Maintenance
- Fire Hose Sales, Inspection, and Maintenance
- Fire Suppression System Installation, Inspection, and Maintenance for Kitchen, Industrial, and Vehicle Systems.
- Fire Sprinkler System Installation, Inspection, and Maintenance on all types of sprinkler systems as well as Fire Pumps, Hydrants, and Backflow Preventers.
- Pressure Washing Services for Vent Hoods, Restaurant and Kitchen Equipment, Walls, Floors, and Concrete.
- Fire Detection and Alarm System Installation, Inspection, and Maintenance on AutoCall, Vigilant, Firelite, Silent Knight, and Protectowire Systems.
- Security and Access Control System Installation and Maintenance on S2, Avigilon, Bosch, and Ademco/Honeywell Security Systems.
- CCTV & Video Surveillance Installation and Maintenance
- Clock, Intercom, and Sound Equipment Installation and Maintenance on Apogee, Bogen, Atlas, Sapling, and American Time and Signal Systems.
- Structured Cabling Installation and Maintenance
- Wireless System Installation and Maintenance including Radio Frequency, Microwave, Infrared, and Bi-Directional Amplifier Systems.
- Nurse Call System Installation and Maintenance on Cornell Nurse Call Systems.
- White Noise or Sound Masking Installation and Maintenance
Columbia Sales Team
Columbia Leadership Team
General Manager, Sprinkler Division
Operations Manager, Low Voltage
Sales/Service Manager, Fire Protection Division
Operations Manager, Cleaning Services Division
They took care of everything and left me feeling confident that the situation was handled in a responsive manner. No issues have been reported to…Erina Von Horn Read More