Fire Protection Equipment Inspection
Serving Tennessee, Arkansas & Mississippi
Your fire protection equipment, including your fire sprinkler system, fire extinguishers, fire alarms, and fire suppression systems, is critical to keeping your building safe from fires at all times. However, your fire protection equipment is only effective if it’s frequently inspected and maintained by a licensed professional. In many cases, having non-working fire protection equipment can be even more dangerous than not having any at all!
Call us today to schedule your fire protection inspection!
Fire Protection Inspections in the Mid-South
State Systems Inc. provides licensed and certified fire protection technicians for all of our fire protection services, including:
- Fire alarm inspections
- Fire sprinkler inspections
- Fire pump inspections
- Fire suppression system inspections
- Commercial kitchen fire suppression system inspections
- Fire extinguisher inspections
Our inspections throughout the Mid-South adhere to the most stringent inspection and fire code regulation procedures for both the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) as well as state and local fire codes. Our fire protection inspection technicians also provide maintenance and inspection agreements for all products offered in the Mid-South. Since you (hopefully!) don’t use your fire protection systems every day, it’s important to have them frequently checked out so you can make sure they’re ready to act at a second’s notice.
Our Fire Protection System Inspection Services
By utilizing our fleet of mobile fire inspection service trucks, a State Systems Inc. technician can inspect, maintain, and (if needed) repair your fire protection systems on location for your convenience. We go above and beyond the standard NFPA regulations for annual inspection and offer an additional monthly fire extinguisher inspection and tagging service for our customers.
Our headquarters, located in Memphis, TN, is also a hydrostatic test facility licensed by the Department of Transportation for fire extinguisher and fire sprinkler inspections. In addition, we perform semi-annual maintenance for both stationary and vehicle fire suppression systems in accordance with NFPA standards.
Schedule Mid-South Fire Protection Inspections
Problems and crises don’t always occur at convenient times. That’s why we’re on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to ensure all State Systems Inc.’s customers have access to a licensed fire protection inspection professional when they need it most. We’re ready around the clock to handle any emergency or crisis situation that involves your building or property and can immediately dispatch one of our certified professionals to mitigate your problem. If you have an emergency, please click here to contact us!
We offer fire protection equipment inspection services in:
- Arkansas (AR): Arkadelphia, Benton, Blytheville, Clinton, Conway, El Dorado, Forrest City, Helena-West Helena, Hope, Hot Springs, Jonesboro, Little Rock, Marion, Monticello, Mountain View, Murfreesboro, North Little Rock, Paragould, Pine Bluff, Russellville, Texarkana, and Wynne
- Mississippi (MS): Batesville, Clarksdale, Cleveland, DeSoto County, Greenville, Greenwood, Grenada, Hernando, Horn Lake, Olive Branch, Oxford, Senatobia, Southaven, Tunica, and Tupelo
- Tennessee (TN): Arlington, Bartlett, Brentwood, Clarksville, Collierville, Cookeville, Columbia, Dyersburg, Fayette County, Franklin, Gallatin, Germantown, Hendersonville, Jackson, Lakeland, Lebanon, Martin, Memphis, Millington, Murfreesboro, Nashville, Spring Hill, Tipton County, and Union City
We’ve tried other companies, but none have compared to State Systems.Jerry Corley Read More