Industrial Fire Protection Systems
Installation, Inspection, Repair & Replacement in the Mid-South
Industrial and automotive commercial environments face a variety of potential fire hazards. Hazardous material storage areas and commercial paint spray booths today involve highly flammable liquids, creating an environment in which fire is a constant threat. Fumes can build up—and chemicals can leak or spill. Add an ignition source and it becomes a potentially devastating combination. If fire occurs, systems must be shut off and alarms and other electrical devices must be activated.
Industrial fire suppression systems are critical for automotive paint shop businesses and storage facilities for hazardous materials. At State Systems, Inc., we offer installation, inspection, repair, and replacement services for such properties—helping ensure the safety and protection of your employees, property, equipment, and assets.
Keep reading to learn more about our industrial fire protection services or call us for an estimate today!
Importance of Industrial Fire Protection Systems
Industrial fire protection systems are ideal for:
- Automotive and spray paint booths
- Steel mills
- Petroleum facilities
- Chemical plants
- Printing presses
- Dip tanks
- And more
At State Systems, Inc., we specialize in the installation of industrial fire suppression systems for such businesses. Call us at 866-308-5701 or contact us online for an estimate!
Pyro-Chem MONARCH Fire Suppression System
The Pyro-Chem MONARCH can protect a diverse range of hazard areas in buildings throughout the Mid-South—and it can perform all the necessary auxiliary functions required of a robust fire protection system. Available in a variety of sizes to suit your paint booth or auto body shop’s specific needs, the MONARCH fire suppression system consists of the following components to provide 24-hour protection:
- Alarm bell – Lets your workers and employees know when to clear the area.
- Detectors – The system utilizes temperature rated heat detectors in your protected area to sense when there’s a fire.
- Pull station – In case you need to manually activate your fire protection system.
- Nozzles and caps – Specially designed to protect your system from blockage.
- Control heads – Easy to install and activated by your detectors or pull stations.
- PAC 10 and 200 cylinders –The system allows for the simultaneous actuation of 10 to 20 cylinders for maximum suppression and protection.
- Time delay – This feature allows your exhaust fan to wind down.
- Agent tanks – The experts at State Systems, Inc. can help you decide how much agent (available in a number of sizes) you need to protect your auto body shop, spray paint booth, or hazardous materials storage facility.
Call us at 866-308-5701 or contact us online to learn more about the MONARCH system or to have one installed in your Mid-South auto body shop or spray paint booth.
CO2 High Pressure and Low Pressure Systems
State Systems, Inc. is also qualified in the installation carbon dioxide (CO2) industrial fire suppression systems. These systems take advantage of the high density level of carbon dioxide to rapidly suppress fires. If your business houses sensitive electronic equipment, it may be in your best interest to have State Systems, Inc. complete a CO2 fire protection system installation for you. These systems are widely regarded in the industrial sphere, and they are commonly installed in industrial plants and commercial facilities.
We install and service Ansul and Kidde CO2 fire suppression systems.
Industrial Fire Protection System Installation in the Mid-South
At State Systems, Inc., we install the following industrial fire protection systems:
- Pyro-Chem MONARCH Fire Suppression Systems
- Ansul Dry Chemical Fire Suppression Systems
- Ansul CO2 Fire Suppression Systems
- Kidde CO2 Fire Suppression Systems
We offer industrial fire protection services in these Mid-South cities and the surrounding areas:
- Arkansas (AR): Blytheville, Forrest City, Helena-West Helena, Jonesboro, Marion, Paragould, and Wynne
- Mississippi (MS): Batesville, Clarksdale, Cleveland, DeSoto County, Greenville, Greenwood, Grenada, Hernando, Horn Lake, Olive Branch, Oxford, Senatobia, Southaven, Tunica, and Tupelo
- Tennessee (TN): Arlington, Bartlett, Collierville, Dyersburg, Fayette County, Germantown, Jackson, Lakeland, Martin, Memphis, Millington, Tipton County, and Union City
To find out more about the industrial fire protection services we offer, or for an estimate, contact us or call 866-308-5701. We’ll help you determine which industrial fire protection system is most appropriate for your business and your needs.
“State Systems is one of the top names in this line of business. You are dealing with a reputable company that knows how to take care of its customers. I couldn’t do what I do without the support of the State Systems team. They have made my job that much easier.” – Gene Brinkley, Facility Manager for Woodland Presbyterian Church and School
It’s not productive for me to be calling five different people to inspect and service five different kinds of fire alarms – nor can I…Michael Carson Read More