MONARCH Fire Suppression Systems
Installation, Inspection, Repair & Replacement
State Systems Inc. is proud to be an authorized installer of Pyro-Chem MONARCH fire suppression systems. Pyro-Chem manufactures a comprehensive line of fire suppression products for commercial and industrial applications. Its MONARCH system is especially designed for industrial settings, such as hazardous material storage and commercial auto body spray booths.
Contact State Systems Inc. to request an estimate on service today!
MONARCH System Installation
Our certified technicians are able to design and install a MONARCH fire suppression system customized for your property’s fire protection needs. Today’s hazardous material storage areas and commercial paint spray booths involve highly flammable liquids, creating an environment in which fire is a continuous threat. Fumes can easily build up, and chemicals can leak or spill. When you mix in an ignition source, the threat of fire becomes even more serious. If a fire occurs, systems must be shut off and alarms and other electrical devices must be activated.
The Pyro-Chem MONARCH fire suppression system can protect hazardous areas and perform all the necessary auxiliary functions. This system features automatic detection and actuation controls that provide 24-hour protection. Its dedicated manual actuation system allows immediate actuation at the first sight of fire and provides backup to the automatic detection system.
About the MONARCH System
The MONARCH system utilizes a dry chemical extinguishing agent, which suppresses more fire than any other agent and meets the following NFPA standards:
- NFPA Standard 17 for dry chemical extinguishing systems
- NFPA Standard 33 for spray application using flammable and combustible materials
- NFPA Standard 34 for dipping and coating processes using flammable or combusting liquids
Available in a variety of sizes to suit your specific needs, the MONARCH fire suppression system consists of the following components to provide 24-hour protection:
- Alarm bell – These let your workers and employees know when to clear the area.
- Detectors – The system utilizes temperature rated heat detectors in your protected area to sense when there’s a fire.
- Pull station – These are installed in case you need to manually activate your fire protection system.
- Nozzles and caps – These are specially designed to protect your system.
- Control heads – These are easy to install and are activated by your detectors or pull stations.
- PAC 10 and 200 cylinders – The system allows for the simultaneous actuation of 10 to 20 cylinders for maximum suppression and protection.
- Time delay – This feature allows your exhaust fan to wind down.
- Agent tanks – The experts at State Systems Inc. can help you decide how much agent (available in a number of sizes) you need to protect your property and equipment.
MONARCH System Inspection & Repair
If you already have a MONARCH fire suppression system, you should schedule regular inspection and know who to call if you need maintenance or repair. State Systems Inc. can provide all of those services on existing MONARCH systems. It’s important to ensure that your system is operating properly and will be able to quickly suppress a fire from damaging your property and equipment or endangering lives.
Contact us today to schedule an inspection or repair!
Fire Suppression Systems from MONARCH in TN, MS & AR
We offer MONARCH fire suppression system installation services in these cities and the surrounding areas:
Arkansas (AR): Blytheville, Forrest City, Helena-West Helena, Jonesboro, Marion, Paragould and Wynne
Mississippi (MS): Batesville, Clarksdale, Cleveland, DeSoto County, Greenville, Greenwood, Grenada, Hernando, Horn Lake, Olive Branch, Oxford, Senatobia, Southaven, Tunica and Tupelo
Tennessee (TN): Arlington, Bartlett, Collierville, Dyersburg, Fayette County, Germantown, Jackson, Lakeland, Martin, Memphis, Millington, Tipton County and Union City
To learn more about the MONARCH fire suppression system we can install for you, or for a quote, contact us or call 901-531-6550.
It’s not productive for me to be calling five different people to inspect and service five different kinds of fire alarms – nor can I…Michael Carson Read More