Fire Suppression Systems in Huntsville, AL
If your business contains sensitive electronics, hazardous materials or cooking equipment, water is not the ideal fire extinguishing agent to have on hand. Make sure you’re prepared to battle a sudden blaze by installing a fire suppression system.
State Systems provides comprehensive fire suppression services to business owners in Huntsville. Let us handle your fire suppression needs so you can focus on the day-to-day requirements of running your company.
To request service for your fire suppression system, please contact us today.
Our Fire Suppression Systems
State Systems installs and services a variety of fire suppression equipment for commercial properties, including:
- Restaurant fire suppression systems: The risk of fire in a commercial kitchen is higher than in other businesses. Wet chemical fire suppression is designed to put out fires quickly and prevent reflash.
- Data/IT center fire suppression systems: Water could be just as damaging to your data center as fire and smoke. Protect your electronics with a clean agent fire suppression system.
- Industrial fire suppression systems: Steel mills, chemical plants, printing presses and other industrial facilities require fire suppression to douse fires effectively in these unique settings.
- Auto body shop and paint booth fire suppression systems: A fire could have devastating consequences if it breaks out in an area where chemical fumes, spills and leaks are a constant threat. Protect your body shop or paint booth with an industrial-strength dry chemical system.
- Microenvironment fire suppression systems: Enclosed spaces—such as mechanical equipment and machinery, vehicles and storage compartments—may have unique fire risks. A microenvironment suppression system is the best way to provide the fire protection you need.
- Hazardous materials storage fire suppression systems: Dry chemical fire suppression is the correct way to douse a fire that mixes with hazardous materials.
- Vehicle and commercial fleet fire suppression systems: If your business operates commercial vehicles or machinery, customized fire suppression systems can protect each one. State Systems specializes in protecting vehicles in the forestry, steel mill and waste management industries.
Our Fire Suppression System Services
Choose State Systems for all your fire suppression needs. We are licensed and certified to perform the following:
- Fire suppression system design and installation: Let us help you create the perfect suppression system for your building’s fire protection needs. We are an authorized distributor of today’s most trusted fire suppression brands, including ANSUL, FireTrace, Guardian, Kidde, Pyro-Chem and Range Guard.
- Fire suppression system inspections and testing: The most important part of keeping your suppression system in proper working order is to maintain it with help from a qualified professional. State Systems offers web-based reporting to help you track your inspection schedule and keep your building up to code.
- Fire suppression system repair and recharging: If you notice anything wrong with your suppression system, such as a leak or low pressure reading, contact State Systems to request the repair you need. We are a licensed FM-200 and CO2 recharging station with NICET technicians on staff.
- Fire suppression system replacement: To schedule an upgrade or replace your old Halon equipment, turn to State Systems. We’ll help you leverage the latest technology to keep your building as safe and compliant as possible.
Fire Suppression System Services in Huntsville, AL
The team at State Systems is proud to provide comprehensive commercial fire protection to our clients in Huntsville. Whether you need help designing and installing a new suppression system, inspecting your existing system or replacing old equipment, we’ve got you covered.
Thanks for the engaging fire extinguisher training. Everyone I’ve talked with enjoyed the training and learned a lot.Dustin Wallace Read More